Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to the Blog!

  This is something I've threatened to do for ages and I nearly didn't-there's sooo many uke blogs out there already. But I felt there was a need for a 21st century flapper girl to post about ukulele from a different genre-I'll be focusing on fingerstyle,melody chord playing, & 20's-30's tunes,in addition to playing tips and photos of my own uke finds,the latest gig bags I've made,so on & so forth. A lot of uke players blog about the Hawaiian roots & style of playing,but there seems to be a lot that is overlooked and/or ignored in other styles and technique. There will be a fair amount devoted to baritone playing here as well tho the soprano will by no means be ignored. The pic you see is of the "Rocket Science" gig bag I made and is currently up for sale in my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment